Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I want to change my thermostat?

I have a 4 wire thermostat setup in my home and i want to replace it with an electric. I don't want anything fancy just something that will easily replace my old one. The wires are Red, Blue, Green, White.
I want to change my thermostat?
red to red BLUE to yellow green to green white to white old t-stat wire they used blue for yellow by the way if your changing it because it isnt working right its your system not your t-stat
I want to change my thermostat?
You can purchase a new thermostat controller from your local hardware store. It has directions on how to hook up the wires for your system. I have replaced mine at least two times in the past 20 years.



Good luck
Go buy the kind of themostat you want and it will be marked as to where the color of wires go to install it. The thermostat will be marked and/or the instructions will tell you. Easy job..........UJN

No comments:

Post a Comment