Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why do dads get mad when someone touches the thermostat AC?

i made the temperature of the thermostat from 78 to 72 cuz wen i came home after my baseball game it was like a heat wave inside, the weather outside is more comfortable than in my house. my dad asked who changed the thermostat and i said it was me and he got pissed at me i thot it was pretty funny tho, but why the hell do fathers get mad at this?
Why do dads get mad when someone touches the thermostat AC?
free angel is right. It's the money. At least you have an ac. I didn't have one in my room (and it was an attic room) growing up because my father didn't want the added expense. It was the first thing I bought when I moved out. BTW, my father is now retired and lives in florida and when we visit, we SUFFER.
Why do dads get mad when someone touches the thermostat AC?
They are usually control freaks and poor examples of what a real man should be.
Sounds like your dad wants to be in control. Maybe next time your uncomfortable just go in your room and open the window.
Sometimes I just think it's a male thing. I don't know how old your father is but as you get older, your body doesn't regulate temperatures like it used to. Maybe he gets cold easily. Could be it's just a quirky thing of your dads! LOL
Because fathers pay the bill.
put the fan on.... take a cold shower

No comments:

Post a Comment