Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My car heats up fast even though I changed thermostat,water pump and also radiator.Its Mazda 1999?

I have Mazda 626 1999.After driving 5-15 minutes my car temp point is full red zone(H).I have also changed thermostat,water pump,radiator cap and at last a used radiator.I have also checked there is no leak of coolant anywhere.Please also let me know if it is a major problem.I have also changed head gasket.I dont smell antifreez.The oil looks good there is no water.I dont know wht to do now.Just to let you know i have changed used radiator and also when i drive for 15min it gets heats up and the coolant comes back to coolant reservoir.
My car heats up fast even though I changed thermostat,water pump and also radiator.Its Mazda 1999?
sounds like ur coolant is not circulating. I suggest turn the car on and check your radiator hoses. Try to feel if coolant is passing by, or one hose gets hotter than the other. if both hoses have same temp. then i would say, did you make sure ur thermostate is open. Everytime you do anything with cooling system it is always recommended to run the vehicle at stand until thermostate kicks in. Also do the pressure test on the radiator which should indicate if u r loosing any pressure if yes then u have a leak somewhere if not, then radiator should hold the pressure.



good luck
My car heats up fast even though I changed thermostat,water pump and also radiator.Its Mazda 1999?
fan ok belt tight recheck thermostat sure its not upside down

check compression for leak

might be head gasket bad and heating up coolant
I hate to say this but you have probably blown a head or cracked a block. Check the acid level of your coolant. (Exhaust entering your cooling system will raise the acid level.) A mechanic should have the test kit or maybe they sell something like a litmus paper at an auto supply now.

Either way, It doesn't look good.

Sorry.
  • AJAX in .net
  • control panel buttons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment